What you get
When you sign up to partner with BoutiQ Interactive you get your own branded activity modules to offer your group customers as free or paid interactive engagement (your choice).
Your activities can be branded with your logo and/ or a sponsor's logo. You can host your own activities on your own website using our 'embed' code. If you prefer your activities to be hosted by us, we can certainly accommodate that. Once you receive your modules you can offer them to your customers for a fee or free. It's up to you.
We work with you to design custom premium activity modules to fit the audience engagement needs of your customer in content, interactivity, and more, helping you to deliver an engagement journey that connects deep within their event and organizational ecosystem.
Benefits to you
Our relationship with you
Our relationship with you is as simple and straightforward as your relationship with any decorator, photographer, or other service-provider you have on your preferred vendor list.
By simply passing on our link or QR code to group customers you put us in a position to help them discover, design, and manage all their interactive audience engagement needs.
We help you make their experience with you a total success and you benefit from the income generated by our partnership.
Q. Do Affiliate Partner commissions apply to custom interactive modules?
Yes, Affiliate Partner commissions apply to custom interactive modules. You receive an affiliate commission based on the final project purchase.
Q. When do we receive payouts of Affiliate commission?
Affiliate Partner commissions are paid out per quarter. Payment for a quarter is distributed in the second week of the following quarter.
Q. What if I want a custom interactive module?
Absolutely! We can work with you to create a custom interactive module, or series of modules, for you.
Q. How will having my own custom branded interactive module benefit me?
If you're looking for a simple way to add value while adding a competitive edge to your offerings, then having us create your own custom activity module would be the way to go.
Q. How much will my own custom interactive module cost me?
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. After talking to us about your goals for the interactive module we'll be able to provide you with a complete breakdown of costs.
Q. How will my customers benefit?
Your customers benefit from a discount on their interactive modules when they sign up with your unique code, and the discount lasts on every PAM or PAM engagement journey for as long as they're signed up to BoutiQ Interactive through you.
Q. What process can I expect my customers to go through when they reach out to you to discuss custom activity modules for their event?
This is what the process will look like when your customer elects to furnish their group meeting event with a unique and effective engagement journey...
- You provide your customers with a unique code that identifies them as your customer.
- We consult with them to learn their goals and objectives for their event/ project.
- We build a storyboard based on the results they want from the engagement journey.
- The storyboard will include, but not be limited to, proposed content of modules, delivery days/ times/ targets, interaction included in each module, branding for the journey, analytics expected from the journey, suggested stakeholder/ sponsor participation, and if Engagement Journey Coordinators need to be appointed.
- The storyboard will be uploaded to their BQ customer portal for their review, adjustments, approval.
- We receive approval (and down payment).
- A draft is made of the program and uploaded to their BQ portal for their review, adjustments, and final approval
- Program is finalized. [Final Payment]
- We provide them with links, suggested delivery dates and times, and further instructions (if needed) for each.
- Program execution is managed in one of two ways: the customer receives all content plus instructions and suggestions for an effective rollout of their program or, if they prefer, we run the program for them**.
- Where required, we provide engagement coordinators to assist the customer with program execution.
Q. How much will a custom activity module cost for my client?
It depends on the goals and objectives of their group engagement journey. After talking to us we'll be able to provide them with a complete breakdown of project costs, timelines, and expected results.
Q. What does an activity module look like?
Q. Can I see an example of a custom activity module)?
Q. Do we receive an accounting of our customer's purchase history for custom interactive modules that occur within their company?
Yes. Every affiliate commission payout is accompanied by an accounting of the customers who used BoutiQ Interactive, when they used them, the cost (to your customer), and your commission amount.
Q. Do we have ownership of any custom interactive modules we commission?
BoutiQ Interactive maintains ownership of content-flow design in all interactive activity modules and engagement journeys. Raw content supplied by you, or your customer for the purposes of it being used within interactive modules to generate interactivity, remains your property or the property of your customer.
Q. How will you know a BoutiQ Interactive user is my customer?
When a user reaches out to discuss interactive modules for their event, they will be asked for their unique code. Their unique code is a code they receive from you. Without this code we will not be able to identify them as your customer. Providing them with the code also gives them a courtesy discount on any purchased modules and/ or complete engagement journeys.